lundi 27 août 2012

FASHION INSPIRATION FOR GRADUATION

This last weekend was a big one for me ... it was the last classes at the Miss Virtual World Academy and the hardest ones with Mr. Frolic Mills for teacher.
After giving us the most advices he could give to aspiring new models he asked us to get inspired from our prefered RL fashion designer and to build an outfit that could blow everyone away ... So my inspiration for this 1st look was Dolce & Gabanna Spring/Summer 2012 male collection. I truly love the spirit of this brand and i did my best to be as close as possible to this spirit !


Then, for our graduation show, Frolic asked us to get inspired from Vivienne Westwood ... to take one famous formal outfit from SL and to give it a crazy twist like Vivienne Westwood knows to do it  ... This was for me the biggest chalange ever .. i was so unsecure and so not confident ... but well i tried and here is the result !


And finaly i got it ... i have graduated from the Miss Virtual World Academy .... and the biggest surprise ever ... Frolic has hired me at the BLVD agency to be model ... wow i can't still believe it and it is the best memory for me on SL :)

D&G Outfit :
Shirt and Vest // Hoorenbeek // Vest beige
Pants // Sys // Atlas Sarouel
Shoes //  Hoorenbeek  // Desert boots
Glasses // Tableau Vivant (L'accessoires) // Colorfull glasses
Bag // Meli Imako // Mesh Bag
Hairs // Epoque // Pomp it up
Skin // Evian // David Medium

Vivienne Westwood Outfit :
Shirt, Vest and Jacket // Redgrave // Milano Suit
Skirt // Flow // Mesh male skirt
Socks // Vitamen // Men's socks garter
Shoes // Kalnins // Marteno shoes
Flowers crown // Caverna Obscura // Tintable Roses Wreath
Lipstick // Blackliquid // Vixen gloss
Hairs // Tuty's // Limbo Wet hairs

3 commentaires:

  1. Wow really GREAT styling Colt!
    And welcome aboard to BLVD Agency. :)
    With this styling, you truly deserved it.

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. By the way, I added your blog to my blogroll on my blog. :)
    I hope you don't mind.

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. thank you very much Kay for your great support :)) <3

    RépondreSupprimer